Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family Fun

You know how, Saturday comes around and you didn't have anything planned. I usually look forward to those kinds of Saturdays because I am always so busy. Anyways, I have started feeling like James and I are in a rut. On the days we can go out and do something, he usually ends up working on his truck or playing his video games and i just hang out at home. I decided that we needed to get out and do something so with some friends of ours we hopped on the Gold Line and went down to China Town and Alvera Street. Very fun, if you haven't done it you should go. We had a really great time.
Liana loved all the fun shops and no, I did not let her get the hat.

Enjoying Lunch at Hop Louie's.

James and Liana try on hats on Alvera Street. Note the back scratcher James bought in China Town.

Here we are in China Town with our friends, James, Liana, Pam, Tim, Brian, and Heather.


Even though, Liana's face does not show it, she had a great time riding the Gold Line Metro.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun time...i'm so excited that you started a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete