Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Have you met Lindley?

Anyone who knows Lindley, knows what a personality this little girl has. She crackes me up. I had the Sunday night to Monday Night shift of helping with the kids while Darcy was in the hospital. Monday morning, Lindley tells me that Caleb does not have underwear on. Caleb tries to tell me that he doesn't have to wear underwear. I told him on my shift he did. Later that day, Rachel comes down and I am telling her this story. She asked me how I found out he didn't have underwear and I told her Lindley told me, we then asked Lindley how she knew and here is her response. " I tried to give him a wedgie and there was nothing to grab." You just gotta laugh. I love that girl. Maybe that is why Caleb has gone to commando, cuz he is sick of his sister giving him wedgies. I laugh every time I think of her answer. So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment