Thursday, March 11, 2010

Abigail is three months old

Our Sweet Baby Abigail is three months old today. I can't even believe it. I have so enjoyed being able to stay home with this little girl for the past three months, but alas I have to go back to work on the 22nd of March. The good news is that it is only for three months and then I get to quit my job and be a full time stay at home mom. Well, I am going to stay on at my school as a sub. I am so excited about this next step in our family's life. Abigail is doing great. Growing every day. I think each month we add another roll to those great chubby legs of hers. She is super talkative. Loves talking to her dad the best. She also loves looking at herself in the mirror. She thinks she is hilarious and so did we. Just this morning Liana said "I just can't stand how cute she is." I feel the same every day. When I think of how long we waited for this little girl, it makes me all the more blessed to have her in our life. We love our little Abigail. Enjoy our short photo shoot.





No comments:

Post a Comment