Saturday, February 6, 2010

It pays to have a preschooler teacher for a mom.

I don't miss anything about work. Okay, maybe some of my coworkers, but I do enjoy having my rainy day goody bag of ideas to pull out of at home. Liana loves being outside and didn't understand why we couldn't play hopscotch in the rain. So her brilliant mom got some painters tape and made one in the kitchen. Liana then made numbers for all the squares. Very cute. Kept her busy all night long as well. For boys, you can use the tape to make a race track for cars. My kids always loved that in the classroom.

She also loves doing crafts and wanted to make a hat. I remember doing this with my kids a long time ago. You hold a piece of newspaper over their head and then wrap scotch tape around it to make it tight around their head. You then staple up the sides. Wahla. You have a hat. She didn't want to decorate it which is also a good idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment