Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fun with my cousin

One of the many things that I love about maternity leave is that I get to see more of my sisters and my niece Vienna. Molly comes over on Wednesdays for Bible study. Most of the time both girls are sleeping, but they get to play together after they wake up. Okay, so Abigail is not so much fun to play with, but Vienna doesn't agree. They are only five months apart and I can see them growing up being great friends. I have such amazing memories with my own cousins who I remain very close to. I am excited to see that in my own kids and their cousins. We are very blessed to come from a family that really loves eachother and loves spending time together. I never dread it, but always look forward to seeing my own cousins. I know our kids will grow up feeling the same way about eachtother.
You can't tell from this picture, but Abigail really does love Vienna.

No comments:

Post a Comment