Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Abigail is a month old.

I can't believe it, but our Abigail is already a month old. It has gone so quickly already. We took her to the Dr. last week and she already outweighs how much Liana did at her age by two pounds and is an inch longer. We have taken to calling her chubby cheeks for obvious reasons. Abigail weighs 9lbs. 1.5 oz (50th %tile) and is 21in. (75th-90th%tile). Currently her intrests are boobies and sleeping. She smiles all the time and loves her big sister. She sleeps great. Already does a 6 hr. stretch at night and eats great. She also loves being held ALL THE TIME!!!!! Don't even think about setting this one down or she will let you hear it. I had lots of fears about being able to handle two and believe me, I have my moments, but for the most part I love it. I have to give a lot of that credit to Liana who is so amazing. She loves her sister so much and is the biggest help to James and I. We can't wait to see what all Abigail's personality will entail.
Chubby Cheeks
Any job I give James, he pawns off on Liana. She doesn't mind at all.

She especially loves changing the diapers.

I couldn't be any luckier. Oh, and for those who were wondering, the debate is over and we will be spelling it Abbie. James only calls her Abbie, but I love Abigail and will call her that as long as she lets me.




No comments:

Post a Comment