Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving and Sea World

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love being with family. I love food. I love naps. I love relaxing. That is exactly what this year's Thanksgiving was for me. James and I went down to my Aunt Jean and Uncle Dave's in El Cajon with other family from my mom's side and we had a really great time together. There is so much to be thankful for this year especially. I am always so thankful for my parents and their amazing generosity in allowing James and I and our ever growing family to live with them. I am so thankful for my amazing husband who never ceases to amaze me at what he is capable of doing. I am very thankful for this new baby that could be arriving very soon. James and I have wanted a second for so long and are so grateful that the Lord has allowed us to have a second in His timing. I am so thankful for all my nieces and nephews who always make me smile. I am so thankful that James and I both have jobs. I am just thankful. Here are a few pics of our wonderful thanksgiving.

Liana making pecan pie with Papa.
Liana reading There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Pie to Aunt Jean

Boys and Football

Jean had it decorated so beautifully for us.
Yummy Desserts

Yummy Lunch
It wouldn't be a Lindley gathering with games that required you to put napkins on your head. We are laughing at Grandpa who just tried to describe Barney as a place where you put your cows and horses.
The next morning, we enjoyed coffee and scones out by the pool in the great San Diego weather.
Enjoying the Sun and some Cereal

James and Liana at Sea World. Thank God I could opt out of that ride.

Can you find Liana?

Amazing how it was only the day after Thanksgiving, but they were already all decorated for Christmas at Sea World. Here we are with our Shamu Santa Hats.

Waiting in Line for the 4-D Polar Express movie. James looks cute, don't you think?

James and the gang on Atlantis

Here is our friend Angel's Daughter Allyson. Liana was making her laugh and it was too cute not to include. This was our last trip to Sea World with our passes seeing as they run out at the end of December. It was a fun day, but I was ready to get home and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment