Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween

Our Halloween weekend ended up being a bit more crowded then was originally thought. My poor sister in law was admitted to the hospital on Thursday with viral meningitis. That meant we got the three kids for the weekend. Knowing it was Halloween and they had lots of fun stuff planned, my mom and I wanted to still make it special for all of them. Friday night we got the three younger ones in the mood by printing Halloween coloring pages off the internet. Caleb was not even slightly intrested in coloring. I was so impressed how long they all sat there keeping busy. Even Lincoln lasted a good 15 minutes with the girls.

Halloween morning, I woke up and made a big breakfast for everyone which included some very yummy pumpkin pancakes.


I woke up at 7:45 with Liana already dressed in her costume. Her generous Aunt B. got it for her and I wouldn't let her wear it until Halloween for fear of ruining it.

So here is my little Peacock. She was beautiful if I do say so myself.
These two just adore eachother. Lincoln loved his pumpkin costume.
Caleb only got in the mood when we headed over to Church for Falloween. Poor Lindley started to run a fever herself and had to stay home with Papa.
Here we are at our church Falloween Festival. Liana and Lincoln getting a hay ride.
James and I. He got hit after this picture for calling me Big Tummy Mama.
My sister Molly showed up with her sweetie Vienna. She borrowed Liana's first Halloween costume. It was a toss-up who was a cuter lobster.
I know. Big Belly Mama. Only 7 weeks to go.
Lincoln, Liana, James, and I also did some trick-or-treatings as well and the evening turned out a lot of fun. I feel bad that Lindley missed out, but she was feeling so bad that I don't think she even minded herself that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment