Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I find that every year I try to find another fun thing that our family can do as a tradition. Something other then going to Lake Topaz which is the ulitmate tradition, but I am always looking for something on a smaller scale. Last year, my good friend Angel and Anthony invited us out to this great farm and pumpkin patch out by their house. We had a great time together. When we got to October this year, we planned another trip together. I invited my niece Lindley up this time and we had lots of fun together.
Lindley and Liana watching the pig races.
Having fun at Underwood Family Farm

The fun Corn Maze. Okay, this looks really fun, but got ridiculous how hard it was to actually get out of. I was starting to wish we had James' GPS.

We got very cornfused

You can tell they are cousins, right? Here we are on our wagon ride around the farm.

The girls had a great time picking out their little pumpkins.

Whose is bigger?
Fun was had by all.

James' Jack-O-Lantern
Liana's Jack-O-Lantern
They kinda have the same smile, don't you think?
Lindley did not mind the slimey insides at all.

While everyone was outside carving pumpkins, my friend Angel and I were busy making pumpkin buns. Very yummy.

1 comment:

  1. That pumpkin patch is not far from our house! We really need to get out there before pumpkin season is over. =0)

    ReplyDelete