Monday, July 19, 2010

Liana Turns 5!!!

Five years ago, on July 18 at 7:55 pm, our lives were forever changed. Liana Danielle Domingo entered our lives and has been an amazing blessing ever since. I am truly blessed daily by being this amazing girls mom. It is not a job I take lightly. We had a great day at Church, Grandma made her this cool crown and bought her a new dress and then we had a few friends and family over for pizza and presents.
Her menu of choice was chips, pizza, and fruit salad.

We made these cute center pieces for the table. Boy time had flown.


I Put together a slide show which took forever but turned out really cute.

Her boy friend Mitchell ( he is 14 and from our church, but has stolen my daughters heart) gave her a gift and she got the biggest smile on her face when Aunt Bri told her who the gift was from.

My mom put together a cool game about Liana. Apparently my friends and family know her better then I do.
Aunt Bri made her chocolate cake with pink frosting.
It was a fun day and she felt very loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment